Thursday, February 4, 2010

Dentists and Taxes


There are only 2 things I greatly procrastinate: Dentists and Taxes. I knew 6 months ago that I had a tooth bothering me and now that I have decided to move overseas, I know I need to deal with it. I’m not sure if I am more afraid of the pain or the cost; I think it’s a tie.

Of course it can’t be simple. So today I had dental surgery and bone grafting. My trip has been pushed back until the end of March to deal with all this.

Email to Captain;
Hey Shish, ...Did you realize that the bone grafting I had done was using Bovine. Cow. Moo. So, besides cutting beef from my diet I realized that based on your India-heritage, I have determined that I will be 100% sacred to you on the boat and 50% sacred to the boys. I will bring this up if things ever get tense. Edee

No comments: